Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Will I See You in LA?

Dear Friends,

I hope you and your family had a lovely holiday season. I spent time with my brother and sister-in-law in Philadelphia and my beautiful grandchildren in New Jersey. (Twins, Nina and Ava and baby Joseph.)


I'm heading out to LA tomorrow for nearly three weeks. If you live in California, I hope you'll come and see me.

My LA schedule is:

Friday, January 8th I'll be speaking at a private boarding school in Ojai, CA.

Sunday, January 10th at 11am PST, I'll be on the radio with Dr. Tara Grace Perry of the Men's Dugout AM 830 (Click here for more deatails.)

Sunday, January 10th at 6pm Mystic Journey Bookstore in Venice. Click here for more information.

Friday, January 15th at 7pm I'll be at The Living Temple in Huntington Beach. Please call Robin to register or for more information (714) 891-5117 or you can watch me live on streaming video. Click here for more information.

If you have any media contacts that you'd like to share with my team, we'd appreciate your help in spreading the word that I'm coming to town. (For more information please e-mail Marlene by clicking here.)

Blessings to all of you!

Alan Gompers


Author, Maximum Security: The True Meaning of Freedom
www.alangompers.com



**********************

Alan Gompers is a Well-Being Coach who helps his clients overcome stress, fear, and despair. He works with business owners, doctors, lawyers, athletes, students, and parents who are seeking lifelong strategies to find more peace, more happiness and greater health. The results are improved relationships, superior work performance and overall well-being. He is the author of the book Maximum Security: The True Meaning of Freedom and the CD Maximum Freedom: A Guide to Meditation. For more information, please visit www.alangompers.com or call Marlene at 901-483-5968.

No comments: